Moringa chocolate heart
For : 8 to 10 people
Preparation : 20 to 30 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes
1. Pre-place parchment paper on a tray or on your well-cleaned work surface
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie by incorporating the butter. Remove from the heat when the mixture becomes fluid
3. Use a cookie cutter or wooden spatula to give the chocolate the shape you want. Pour on parchment paper making sure to have a uniform and even thickness.
4. Sprinkle your chocolate with the moringa, and add the pistachios
5. Allow the time for the chocolate to firm up, then enjoy!